Friday, October 22, 2021

Now That's What I Call Puns of Scotland, 3

Hi reader

As I continue to visit the villages, towns and cities of Scotland, the puns and wordplay just keep coming. Presented here are another ten I've spied on my wanderings. 

These gems are from Dundee, Perth, Cowdenbeath, Leith and Edinburgh. Enjoy.






This one's a bit of a reach. Bus'y' Bite, next to a bus station in Perth.





Bonus content

More of a deliberate misspelling than a pun. This Chinese restaurant sign caught my eye because it had a remarkable similarity to a world famous restaurant chain's logo. Cheeky!

I've already collected a few great puns for the next set. I'll share them when I've got 10.

Thanks for reading,

Brian














No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Completion

Hi, reader The home stretch, one more big push to get from Calais to Dover, was a real mission. I spent my last two nights in France in a lo...